Finance Dublin is the industry journal dedicated to Ireland's financial services industry, one of the principal export pillars of Ireland's economy. It informs and updates readers each month on the companies, decisionmakers and views of the thought leaders working in Ireland's financial services industry, one of the most dynamic and successsful financial centres in the world.
- In each issue, and in its annual Yearbook, Finance Dublin covers the evolving story of the IFSC, and the financial services industry. It also keeps readers updated on the trends affecting industry sectors and markets. For a flavour see the latest issue here.
Irish Tax Monitor in each issue of Finance Dublincontains some of the most authoritative analysis available on an ongoing basis of the issues affecting international financial services (IFS) business and FDI, including cutting edge analysis of breaking tax issues of fundamental importance to the Irish and European corporate economy, and corporation taxation trends.
- Special and Corporate Reports. Comprehensive surveys of industry sectors in Special Reports, and in the annual review publications of the Finance Dublin Yearbook.
Surveys & Awards - such as Finance Dublin's Annual Deals of the Year Awards, which, since 1991 have recognised the excellence in the work of dealmakers and professionals in financial, legal, audit, taxation, and other advisory services and the Finance Dublin Accountancy Fees Survey which annually provides a benchmark for the business of Ireland's Top 20 accountancy firms
What you get as a Subscriber
- Eleven publications plus supplements/special reports during the year - 10 copies of the monthly magazine, in epaper and A4 print editions, and a copy of the Finance Dublin Yearbook (Finance Dublin's annual printed yearbook, (& epaper edition) including Review and Outlook reports on each sector with annually updated profiles of 550 plus companies and organisations making up the international financial services industry.
- Full access to www.FinanceDublin.com website, with its unique resources, including the back issues Library of Finance Magazine and Finance Dublin, dating back to 1987.
- The Finance Dublin Yearbook Online. Updated Directory of Finance Dublin corporate profiles on the IFSC's Companies, Advisors and Advisory firms, and State, Regulatory, and Representative Bodies.
- The online Finance Dublin information archive, including database of articles (15,000+) surveys, and databases
- The Irish Tax Monitor is published every month in Finance Dublin
- Special Publications:- Please visit the Finance Dublin homepage dropdown menu Special Publications for a list of online publications, which include Dillon Eustace’s Regulatory Investigations Quarterly Update and the PwC Financial Services Perspectives and the EY Brexit Special Report.
- Follow Finance Dublin on twitter here with regular updates on the Budget, Finance Bill and all major tax issues.
How to set up a subscription
- (1) Request information at the following link if you are an individual subscriber: firstname.lastname@example.org; or, go directly to this link
- (1) Establish if your company has a subscription - if you are not sure, contact us at the below email addresses ;
- (2) If so, Register with us as a recipient within your company's Corporate Account;
- (3) If your company has not got a subscription, contact us to discuss how we can set one up for your company. As a first step, we can set up a trial subscription for a number of named executives in your company. Contact us to order a Trial Subscription (see below).
For details of Finance Dublin's Calendar of forthcoming Special Reports and Features, please request a copy at the below email address.
Our Subscriptions Sales Team will be delighted to answer any questions and resolve any access and technical difficulties you may have in accessing the information you wish to obtain. Please E-mail Martina (Bermingham) at the following email: email@example.com, or by Tel: 353 1 293 0566.