Finance Dublin is the industry journal dedicated to the international financial services industry. It informs readers each month on the companies, trends, developments and thought leaders in IFS. For a flavour see the latest issue here.
What you get as a Subscriber
Eleven publications plus supplements/special reports during the year - 10 monthly editions of Finance Dublin, in epaper and A4 print editions, plus the Finance Dublin Yearbook Finance Dublin's annual Yearbook and Directory - (240 pps A4 in 2018 ), analysing the major trends and developments in the year for Ireland's IFS industry, particularly looking at the emergence of new sectors of activity and the business conditions applying in the established sectors.
The 2019 edition will provide a substantive guide, Post-Brexit, to Ireland FS opportunities, e.g. for UK institutions charged with developing a post Brexit regulatory plan. The yearbook's Directory sections provides individual profiles of over 400 leading institutions active in the centre, including IFS companies, Professional Services Advisors, Market Infrastructures and State and Representative bodies. Your subscription will include the 2019 Edition.
- The Finance Dublin Yearbook Online. Updated Directory of Finance Dublin corporate profiles on the IFSC's Companies, Advisors and Advisory firms, and State, Regulatory, and Representative Bodies.
- Full access to www.FinanceDublin.com website, including the back issues Library of Finance Magazine and Finance Dublin, dating from 1987;
- The online Finance Dublin information archive, including database of articles (17,000+) surveys, and databases; Benchmarking
- Benchmarking Surveys & Awards - such as Finance Dublin's Annual Deals of the Year Awards, which, since 1991 have recognised the excellence in the work of dealmakers and professionals in financial, legal, audit, taxation, and other advisory services and the Finance Dublin Accountancy Fees Survey which annually provides a benchmark for the business of Ireland's Top 20 accountancy firms;
- The Irish Tax Monitor is published every month in Finance Dublin;
Special Publications for a list of online publications, see the Finance Dublin homepage dropdown menu.
How to set up a subscription
For details of Finance Dublin's Calendar of forthcoming Special Reports and Features, please request a copy at the below email address.
Our Subscriptions Sales Team will be delighted to resolve any access and technical difficulties you may have in accessing the information you wish to obtain. Please E-mail Martina (Bermingham) at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by Tel: 353 1 293 0566.