- 28th July: Central Bank to allow investment funds to originate loans, begins consultation on proposed rules
- Late surge in AIFMD approvals as transitional period ends
- New Minister with special responsibility for the International Financial Services Centre
- See the latest issue: the new IFSC Minister; the 'Italian tax asset', Employment in Financial Services, why the economy is booming, and more..
- The Finance Dublin Yearbook 2014 - the IFSC in one volume
- Taoiseach announces at the Irish Funds Industry Association's annual conference that the ICAV Bill will be published 'in the coming weeks'
- Ireland sovereign debt returns to "A" grade, as S&P ugrades credit rating to A-
- The 'Fintech future' for Ireland - op-ed on the potential from a convergence between the IFSC and the ITC sectors
- IFSC pay warning arising from Cap IV Directive
- AIFMD still driving the conversations for global funds using Ireland
- Citi - Ireland’s international banking success, a template for cross border banking in an era of European banking union
- The Winners List: Finance Dublin Deals of the Year Awards
- New programme to support financial tech start ups
- Ireland topped eurozone GNP growth in 2013, with 3.4 p.c. rate
- Ireland leads European domiciles for asset managers
- Positive outlook for European ETFs but steps must be taken to reach potential
- Practicing the art of management at the hub of a 34 office global funds operation
- The Central Bank of Ireland: unique opportunities for career development in financial services
- In the September Issue: The Finance Dublin Global Debt Securities & Structured Finance Guide: Ireland, 2013 - ‘A supportive centre for structured finance’
- Special Report, with the July Issue of Finance Dublin: "Ireland, International Aviation Finance Hub"
Awards & Surveys