- Capita to substantially expand Irish operations
- Ireland may have 'over-corrected' how it regulates banks and financial services, SEC Commissioner Dan Gallagher is reported in the Irish Times as saying
- Government targets structured finance as growth sector
- Coming in Finance Dublin, next issue: conference season
- The latest issue has a focus on international banking, with contributions from the IDA's Kieran Donoghue, the CHG's Pat Wall, and the IBF's Ali Ugur
- IFIA conference to hear from leading international figures
- First European CLO launched since 2008 lists on the Irish Stock Exchange
- Coming: Special Report, "Ireland, International Aviation Finance Hub"
- The 2013 Finance Dublin Yearbook, containing the IFSC's annual Review & Outlook, in which the IFSC community reviews 2012, and assesses the outlook for 2013.
- Financial Services Deal of the Year: Bank of Ireland successfully returned to the Irish covered bond market in 2012
- Most Innovative Deal of the Year: Eaton's acquisition of Cooper Industries was the largest public offer for a company in Irish history
- M&A Deal of the Year: $7.3 billion sale of Dublin-based RBS Aviation Capital to SMBC was a global event in aircraft leasing
- Equity Capital Markets Deal of the Year: Transformative deal for Glanbia and the industry will facilitate the expansion of dairy processing in Ireland
- IFSC Deal of the Year: State Street's acquisition of Goldman Sach's hedge fund servicing business increases its foothold in the sector
- Loans & Financing Deal of the Year: lead arranger AIB on how the deal was done
- Debt Securities Deal of the Year: Ryanair Ex-Im bond achieves lowest ever spread
- Restructuring Deal of the Year: Eircom - 'A model for future examinerships'
- NAVs power ahead as industry reaps rewards of regulatory preparation
- Ex AIB Head of Tax Ray O’Connor Joins Ernst & Young’s Financial Services Team
- Interview with US SEC Commisssioner Gallagher, on Ireland as a financial centre
Awards & Surveys