Bryan is Managing Partner of William Fry.
Bryan has extensive experience in corporate transactional work, having advised on some of the largest public and private M&A/takeover deals in Ireland in recent years. He also advises on joint ventures, fundraisings, restructurings and broader corporate governance issues.
Notable transactions Bryan has advised on include:
- Green Property REIT Ventures on its role as investment manager to Green REIT plc, in the REIT's €300m IPO in 2013 and its subsequent €400m fundraising in 2014
- State Street on its acquisition of Goldman Sachs Irish hedge fund administration business
- Catalina Holdings Bermuda Limited on its acquisition of HSBC Reinsurance Limited and HSBC Insurance (Ireland) Limited
- Allied Irish Banks plc on its sale of AIB Investment Managers to Prescient Holdings
- The takeover of Jurys Doyle Hotel Group plc by JDH Acquisitions plc and subsequent sale of Jurys Inns Group
- The MBO of J&E Davy from Bank of Ireland