Marketing, Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Over fifty inspiring speakers from the coalface of IFS will address the themes of product development, risk management, the forces of technology, and the product and jurisdictional platforms of the future in two parallel Conference streams on October 3rd: The Financial Centres Conference 2018, and Aviation Finance's conference The Aviation Finance Conference 2018. The Summit will present unique opportunities for delegates to mix at the numerous social events at the Summit which will start with a Welcome Reception on the evening of October 2nd. This will follow afternooon Masterclass Workshops that will kick off the Summit with sessions that will see some of the most insightful thinkers examine the potentials for real business solutions in areas of key interest, such as KYC, derivatives contracts, and custody. FCSDublin is produced by Fintel Publications, the publishers of Finance Dublin and Aviation Finance.
Below are the range of marketing opportunities at The Financial Centres Summit 2018 . Please let us know how we can combine to deliver a package of the below benefits to make FCSDublin a really valuable highlight of your 2018 marketing programme.
- Delegate Seats (for clients/guests - numbers depending on Sponsorship level);
- Special Event/Session sponsorship;
- Special Event/Seminar option (with own Speaker nominee[s]/panellists) on Summit 'Masterclass Workshops' (Day 1, October 2nd).
- Private Conference Space/Meeting Room at Summit;
- Exhibition Stand/Demonstration Area in Conference Centre and Bedford Hall Suite ( on October 2nd & 3rd);
- Reception, Lunch, Coffee Break Sponsorships (Branded in Conference Programme and at Event);
- Documentation in Documentation Centre/Delegate Research Area;
- Branded promotional items - Gifts, Folders, Bags, IT peripherals etc.
- Branding in pre-Summit Advertising & Communications - During the Pre and Post Summit (October 2nd-3rd) periods*;
- Branding at the event (Including: Summit Printed Programme; in Breakslides; Signage; and AV Feeds).
*(Finance Dublin and Aviation Finance sites saw an average of 31,524 unique visitors per month in 2017).
Please visit Gallery from last year' Summit here.
We will design a bespoke package for you. As a first step please contact us, specifying your interest in particular elements of the programme if possible. Please email us by clicking here or phone : 00 353 1 293 0566