The Summit will provide an unrivalled opportunity for financial institutions affected by Brexit, with representatives from leading financial institutions and financial centres, attended by financial centres representatives, regulators, tax and legal experts from around the world.
Targeting C-Suite Decisionmakers, representatives from leading financial institutions, financial centres, regulators, tax and legal experts from around the world.
The delegates will come primarily from UK and Ireland, with c. 50% representation from the UK, EU and the rest of the world, including other Europe.
By Market Sector:
- 'Buyside' (IFS - i.e. cross border companies): 35%.
- 'Sell Side': (Promotional Agencies, Professional Services Firms, Specialist Consultants): 35%
- Intermediary: (Regulators, Rep Bodies, Govt Reps, Consultants, PR): 30%
- ROI: 50%
- UK: 35%
- Rest of Europe/EU: 25%
- ROW: 10%
By Industry Sector/Specialist Focus:
- Asset Management & Investment Funds: 20%
- Banking/Clearing/Treasury/Derivatives: 20%
- Aircraft Leasing/Asset Finance: 25%
- Insurance: 10%
- Securities and Exchanges: 10%
Here are the range of marketing opportunities at The Financial Centres Summit 2018 . Please let us know how we can combine to deliver a package of the below benefits to make FCSDublin 2018 a really valuable highlight of your 2018 marketing programme.