The summit themes, and speakers indicate the profile of the attendance - senior thought leaders and decisionmakers in the leading global financial centres.
Delegates Structure (FCSDublin 2017, and 2018):
By Market Sector:
- 'Buyside' (IFS - i.e. cross border companies): 35%.
- 'Sell Side': (Specialist Consultants, Promotional Agencies, Professional Services Firms): 35%
- Intermediary: (Regulators, Rep Bodies, Govt Reps, Consultants, PR): 30%
- ROI: 50%
- UK: 35%
- Rest of Europe/EU: 25%
- ROW: 10%
By Industry Sector/Specialist Focus:
- Asset Management & Investment Funds: 20%
- Banking/Clearing/Treasury/Derivatives: 20%
- Aircraft Leasing/Asset Finance: 25%
- Insurance: 10%
- Securities and Exchanges: 10%
There are currently a range of attractive marketing opportunities at The Financial Centres Summit 2019, (FCSDublin 2019) and at the Aviation Finance Conference 2019 (AFC 2019), on October 15th which runs back to back with FCSDublin 2019 on October 16th. See more here.