Original information that you will not get anywhere else
Finance Dublin: industry-focused analysis on the companies, service providers and the Ireland - one of the key financial centres in the European Union.
Finance Dublin in 2017
- - The monthly publication
- - Breaking news and analysis, through the month on our website
- - The Finance Dublin Yearbook Online. An online treasure trove of information on companies, people, institutions and the platforms for delivering world class financial services
- - Print edition of the Finance Dublin Yearbook of the IFSC
- - Exclusive Reader Polls on burning issues, and Directories of emerging business clusters in areas such as fintech
- - The online Finance Dublin Back Issues Library, including searchable database of articles (16,000+) surveys, and databases
- - Digital options, as well as print, with e-paper, HTML, and multiple device reader access.
Your 4 options to gain access as a subscriber:
- (1) Establish if your company has a Corporate Subscription;
- (2) If so, Register with us as a recipient within your company's Corporate Account;
- (3)) If your company has not got a Corporate Account, contact us to discuss how we can set one up for your company, or ,
- (4)) Take out a personal subscription
Our Subscriptions Sales Team will answer any questions about the above 4 steps, to enable you to get your own access. Please e-mail Martina (Bermingham) at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: 353 1 293 0566.