|The Yearbook & Directory of Ireland's international financial services industry
||Monday, 24th February 2020
Sophisticated UCITS Structures
- Advises on the establishment and authorisation of a number of AIFMD investment funds, private equity and other funds.
- Advises UCITS funds which are sophisticated users of derivatives.
- Advises on the establishment of and ongoing issues relating to Cayman Hedge Funds.
- Providing ongoing advice to the Irish regulated custodians and trustees of both UCITS and non-UCITS funds.
- Advises in the establishment of Exchange Traded Funds, including on the London Stock Exchange, Borsa Italiana and Euronext Lisbon.
Derbhil joined Dillon Eustace in 2003 and became a partner in 2010. Engaging primarily with the investment fund industry her legal expertise lies in establishing, structuring and ongoing operation of Cayman and AIFMD hedge funds, sophisticated UCITS structures and exchange traded funds. Derbhil is based in the Cayman Office of Dillon Eustace and has advised most recently on structuring Cayman and Irish funds, the impact of AIFMD on Cayman funds and re-domiciling funds to and from Ireland and Cayman. She has also advised on the rules of listing on the Irish Stock Exchange and worked closely with listing sponsors on the London Stock Exchange, Borsa Italiana and Euronext Lisbon.
- Practical Law (Thomson Reuters) - Investment Funds Multi-jurisdictional Guide 2014, A Brief Guide To Marketing in the EU
- Cayman Funds Yearbook 2014 - AIFMD - Questions for Cayman Fund Managers
- The Hedge Fund Law Report: Four Strategies for Hedge Fund Managers for Accessing EU Capital Under the AIFMD - February 2014 (By Vincent Pitaro)
- Cayman: The Future of Finance. Magazine 2014 - The European Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive and Cayman Funds
University College Cork, Queens University Belfast, Law Society of Northern Ireland and Law Society of Ireland.
Admitted to the Law Society of Northern Ireland.
Admitted to practice, Law Society of Ireland.
Admitted to the Law Society in England and Wales.
Admitted to practice, Cayman Islands
Irish Funds Industry Association
100 Women In Hedge Funds