|The Yearbook & Directory of Ireland's international financial services industry
||Monday, 30th March 2020
- Advised Perrigo Company on its recommended $8.6 billion offer for Elan Corporation plc
- Advised the purchasers of the Sunday Business Post in their transaction with the company’s examiner
- Acted in the private equity backed management buy out of a large Irish private healthcare group
- Acted for a private equity fund in the purchase of performing and non-performing Irish loan books
- Provided Irish aviation related regulatory advice to Continental Airlines in relation to the consolidation of its operations with United Airlines
- Advised certain mutual funds in relation to their participation in the €1.123 billion value purchase of Common Stock in Bank of Ireland
- Advised United Drug plc on its successful creditors petition placing three pharmacies in examinership
- Advised the secured lenders to the Smart Telecom Group through the examinership process
- Advised O'Briens Sandwich Bars through the examinership process
- Advised Servicesource through the examinership process
Advising liquidators, receivers and examiners in a number of insolvency related matters
Acting for purchaser of three Irish based windfarms
Advising Irish green energy company on its entry into and expansion in the UK market
Acting for numerous fund and funds of hedge fund managers including Ivy Asset Management, Lazard and F&C
Lorcan became a partner of Dillon Eustace in 2000 and Head of its Corporate and Commercial Department in 2004. His main areas of practice are financial services, corporate finance, corporate insolvency and mergers and acquisitions. Lorcan has been recommended in Chambers, Legal 500 and IFLR . He is a member of the International Bar Association and is a past-Chairman of the IFIA's Alternative Investment Committee as well as a past member of FEFSI's Hedge Funds Working Group and the Commercial Committee of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association. He is currently Chair of the ABA's International Financial Products and Services Committee.
Lorcan established Dillon Eustace's Hedge Funds Group as the market leader and is still heavily involved in the hedge fund sector advising numerous funds, their managers, and directors.
University College Dublin, University of London and the Law Society of Ireland.
Admitted to the Law Society in England and Wales.
International Bar Association.
American Bar Association (Chair International Financial Products and Services Committee).
Member of the Business Law Committee of the Law Society.
Dublin Solicitors Bar Association.