BDO Ireland has significant expertise in the financial services sector, particularly in the audit of investment funds. The Dublin office is responsible for auditing some of Ireland's leading funds with a portfolio of clients spread over a number of jurisdictions such as Ireland, the Cayman Islands and the British Virgin Islands.
“BDO Ireland's client base and experience is extensive and our investment fund audit clients range from:
- Master feeder structures to segregated portfolios and umbrella funds
- Mutual funds to hedge funds
- UCITS and Non-UCITS structures
- Assets under Management from €20million to €3.3billion
- Financial statements prepared under US GAAP, IFRS and Irish GAAP
“We pride ourselves on the strong relationships we develop with our clients, characterised by effective communication, technical excellence and a tailored approach to each audit we perform”.
“BDO has offices in all the key global financial services markets and we offer an integrated, international solution to our clients around the world. Our dedicated Dublin team has strong relationships with BDO's overseas financial services practices, particularly in the Cayman Islands, London, New York and Luxembourg”.