David is a Partner in the Banking & Financial Services Group and Head of Aviation & Asset Finance. He advises on financing transactions for many different classes of assets, particularly aircraft and on a variety of structures including debt and equity investments, operating and finance leases and securitisations.
Deals and Awards:
Recent significant deals David has advised on include:
- Goldman Sachs as lead arranger on a US$583,370,000 aircraft-backed securitisation
- Tao Invest LLC as co-investor with Quantum Strategic Partners, a company controlled by George Soros, in a US$187,500,000 asset backed bond
- Davy in relation to a listed €50,000,000 Profit Participating Note backed by Irish commercial property
- DVB Bank as lender and security trustee on aircraft portfolio refinancings for Minsheng and BoCom
- Deutsche Bank as lender on an aircraft portfolio financing for CDB Leasing