Skills & Expertise include:
- Third party risk frameworks development and implementation
- IT governance model development and implementation
- IT risk operating model development and implementation
- IT External & Internal Audit
- Service Organisation Control Reporting
- Compliance and Regulatory Assurance
- IT Performance Management
Jerry O'Sullivan has more than 15 years of professional services experience, primarily in financial services in Europe across banking & capital markets, insurance and asset management sectors. He has extensive experience in technology risk management where his work has covered regulatory and statutory audit, as well as specialist advisory work in the areas of technology risk management, IT security and process improvement. He has an open and inclusive leadership style, values-driven behaviour and authentic personality. One of his focus areas within risk is the design and delivery of operational resilience services, particularly in terms of supply chains and third parties, including outsourcing.
Jerry holds a B.Eng in Electronic Engineering from the University of Limerick and a Masters in Business Studies, Managerial Accounting and Management Information Systems from University College Cork. He is a Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.