Peter joined Dillon Eustace in March 2015 and is a partner in the litigation and dispute resolution department. He has considerable experience advising clients in disputes arising from financial services, business relations, professional duties, personal injuries and loss, insurance coverage, and publication. He has acted for state bodies, financial institutions, companies and individuals in the various dispute resolution including formal court proceedings, mediation and arbitration. He also advises in relation to inquiries and investigations. Before joining Dillon Eustace Peter was a Senior Associate in another leading Irish firm where he practised in the area of Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
- Acting for a bank in the successful dismissal of a mis-selling case in the Commercial Court.
- Acting for a bank in the successful defence of a challenge to the enforcement of loans which had been securitised.
- Acting for NAMA in Commercial Court proceedings against a guarantor.
- Acting for purchasers of loan books in court applications associated with the acquisition of those loan books.
- Advising the professional indemnity insurers of a solicitor struck off the Roll of Solicitors in relation to a range of claims and coverage issues.