Martin joined Dillon Eustace in March 2017 from one of Ireland's largest law firms. He has acted as lead property advisor in a wide range of commercial property matters and has experience in advising on acquisition, development, sale and leasing of commercial, retail and industrial property. Martin also has significant expertise in property finance and related property matters including residential conveyancing, landlord and tenant matters and property aspects of liquidations and receiverships. Martin has extensive experience in acting for State and Semi State bodies. He is a member of the Conveyancing Committee of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association and regularly lectures in the Law Society on their Diploma in Commercial Conveyancing and Certificate in Conveyancing courses.
- Acting for a US Investment Fund in respect of the acquisition and sale of property assets valued in excess of 300m euro.
- Advising a Dublin university in respect of all property matters including recent acquisitions, development, financing and lettings of campus lands. Martin advised on all property elements of the recent 130m euro financing from the European Investment Bank and the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund
- Advising a semi state body in respect of the disposal of their significant Telecom Mast business located throughout the State valued at approximately 70m euro.
- Advised a semi state entity in relation to acquisitions, disposals, surrenders and lettings of retail, industrial and commercial units and all property related matters at the second largest industrial property in the State, including land reclamations
- Advising a Receiver on various aspects of the disposal of 17 properties as part of the sale of the largest provider of waste management and recycling services in the State
- Acting for one of the country's largest property development companies in respect of its commercial lettings and acquisitions, together with the disposal of certain commercial properties to facilitate its exit from NAMA