- Advised FBD Holdings plc on its joint venture arrangement with Farmer Business Developments relating to FBDs property and leisure assets.
- Advised FBD Holdings on the sale of FBD Brokers Limited to JLT.
- Acting for a global regulated insurance and risk management group in its European restructuring.
- Advises the board of a listed Irish insurance company in course of a takeover approach.
- Advises the board in the defence of a hostile takeover of a Irish Collective Investment Scheme.
- Advises the vendors in the sale of Moyglare Holding Limited.
- Advises the shareholders on the sale of one of Ireland's leading nursing home business.
- Advises a leading international bank in relation to the integration of its Irish Authorised Fund Administration Businesses.
-Advises Lone Star in relation to multiple cross border distressed debt acquisitions, sale and joint venture acquisitions and financings and securitisation.
- Advises a leading Irish property manager in relation to the structuring of a US Investment Fund.
- Advises a leading Irish Financial Services company in relation to its structuring of €50 million investment in Poland.
-Advises on the securitisation of a German construction loan portfolio.
Mark has been with the firm since it was founded in 1992 and became a partner in 1999 and Managing Partner in 2004 to 2020. He has broad corporate and finance experience across the range of industries. His corporate and corporate finance practice includes experience in public and private acquisitions, joint ventures and restructurings. In the structured finance area his emphasis is on local and cross border securitization, asset and structured finance, repackaging and capital markets.
University College Dublin and the Law Society of Ireland.
Registered Trade Mark Agent.
Member of the Law Society of Ireland.
Admitted to the Law Society in England and Wales.