- Advisor on the establishment of traditional and alternative investment funds, including UCITS and QIFs, for promoters with a wide range of strategies.
- Advisor in relation to prime brokerage, ISDA, futures and related trading and account management documentation for Irish schemes.
- Advisor in respect of ongoing legal, regulatory and compliance requirements affecting structure and day to day operation of Irish domiciled funds of all types.
- Advisor in respect of the first redomiciliation of an offshore Unit Trust to Ireland.
- Advisor on to a number of UK and US Prime Brokers and other derivative counterparties on Irish regulatory regime relating to the appointment of prime brokers and other OTC counterparties by Irish domiciled funds and related security and collateral arrangements.
- Advisor as to cross-border collateral, netting and insolvency issues connected to derivatives transactions, prime brokerage and close-out on default of counterparties.
- Advisor in relation to the structure and negotiation of financing arrangements for a number of Irish domiciled schemes including review and negotiation of facility agreements, security documents, ISDA documentation (for structured financing trades) and account control agreements.
- Advisor for lenders and financing counterparties in respect of the provision of financing to Irish domiciled schemes including advising on regulatory issues, appropriate security and collateral arrangements, drafting of security and account control documentation.
Etain joined Dillon Eustace in 2001 and was made partner in 2006. She has particular expertise in the establishment, structuring, financing and ongoing operation of investment funds with a particular emphasis on alternative investment and related custody, administration and brokerage services. Etain also advises in the areas of derivatives and securities law and the provision of credit facilities including structured credit to Irish schemes. Her clients include a wide range of financial institutions carrying out business in Ireland or transacting with Irish domiciled counterparties from other jurisdictions. During her time at Dillon Eustace, Etain worked on secondment for Goldman Sachs International, Global Securities Services Division.