- Advises in the registration of the first Irish non-UCITS hedge fund for public sale in Italy.
- Negotiating a suite of ISDA master agreements for a leading international multi-manager.
- Advises on the establishment of a regulated fund administration company in Ireland.
- Advises a leading commercial bank in relation to a series of secured loan transactions to a number of funds.
- Advises a prime broker in relation to the implementation of a secured liquidity fund account structure as part of its prime brokerage product.
- Advises an Irish investment management firm in relation to establishing its first investment fund.
- Advises a U.S. fund of funds manager on the establishment of a master feeder fund of funds and managed account platform for simultaneous sale to U.S. and non-U.S. investors.
- Advises a U.S. broker-dealer in relation to the establishment of a brokerage firm in Ireland.
- Advises a client in relation to the establishment of a front-office asset management firm in Ireland.
- The authorisation of one of the first Irish Alternative Investment Fund Managers
- The establishment of a number of Irish real estate funds for the institutional market
- The authorisation of one of Irelandâ€™s first electronic market makers.
Donnacha joined Dillon Eustace in 2001 from the asset management arm of a leading international bank and became a partner in the Financial Services Group in 2004. Donnacha advises regulated investment funds, particularly hedge funds, and investment firms and also has a significant derivatives practice.
University College Dublin and the Law Society of Ireland.
Attorney, New York State.
Law Society of Ireland
Admitted to the Law Society in England and Wales.
BCL, University College Dublin.