- Advises Japanese, Hong Kong,Singaporean Australian, UK and US asset managers on the establishment of UCITS and AIF funds.
- Advises asset managers on the establishment of Exchange Traded Funds.
- Advised the promoter of the first Common Contractual Fund established in Ireland.
- Advises Irish fund administrators and custodians on fund disputes and related regulatory issues.
- Advises on the registration of investment funds in Europe and Asia.
- Advises asset managers on the listing of Irish and non Irish funds on the Irish Stock Exchange.
- Advised on the establishment of Real Estate Funds.
Brian joined Dillon Eustace in 1994 as a trainee solicitor and has been a partner in the Financial Services Department since 2002. Brian established the firm's Tokyo representative office and managed it from 2000 until 2002, during which time he was admitted as a foreign member of the Japanese Federation of Bar Associations. He is currently a committee member with the Irish Funds Industry Association and a member of the International Bar Association. in 2014 he was admitted as Foreign Lawyer by the Law Society of Hong Kong. Brian sits on the board of several client companies.
Trinity College, Dublin University and the Law Society of Ireland
Admitted to as Foreign Lawyer by the Japan Federation of Bar Associations
Admitted to the Law Society in England and Wales.
Admitted as a Foreign Lawyer by the Law Society of Hong Kong