- Advises investors, promoters and fund managers on the establishment, structuring, financing, public and private distribution and ongoing operation of traditional and alternative investment funds.
- Advises on the establishment of UCITS umbrella structures and UCITS funds with a wide variety of investment strategies, including UCITS which are users of complex derivative strategies.
- Advises on the establishment of alternative investment funds under AIFMD.
- Advises in respect of ongoing legal, regulatory and compliance requirements affecting structure and day to day operation of Irish domiciled funds of all types.
- Advises on the registration of investment funds for sale and distribution in Europe and Asia.
Benedicte joined the Financial Services Department of Dillon Eustace as a partner in 2006. She spent the previous 9 years as Head of the Legal Department of one of Dublin's leading fund administrators. Benedicte's practice involves acting for promoters, administrators, custodians and other service providers to investment funds. Benedicte has experience in the structuring, establishment and operation of all types of mutual funds including UCITS and hedge funds.