Open the door to the wealth of information on international financial services that Finance Dublin and FinanceDublin.com delivers
Finance Dublin is the industry website and publication dedicated to the international financial services industry. It informs readers on the companies, trends, developments and thought leaders in IFS. For a flavour see the latest issue here.
What you get as a Subscriber
- Ten editions of Finance Dublin, plus The Finance Dublin Yearbook Finance Dublin's annual Yearbook and Directory, plus Supplements/Special Reports during the year; and news on FinanceDublin.com - analysing the major trends and developments for Ireland's IFS industry, particularly looking at the emergence of new sectors of activity and the business conditions applying in the established sectors.
-The Finance Dublin Yearbook each year profiles the steady evolution of Ireland as an international financial centre. It identifies new and important emerging sectors, for example asset management, and finance-related legal services, as well as providing the most comprehensive and in-depth profile of the established international financial services companies and professional advisers that comprise Ireland’s international financial services industry. The 2020 edition of The Finance Dublin Yearbook contains a comprehensive assessment of the impact the Covid-19 Pandemic this year has had across Financial Services sectors in Ireland. Your subscription will include the Yearbook.
- The Finance Dublin Yearbook Online. Has an updated directory of Finance Dublin corporate profiles on the IFS Companies, Advisors and Advisory firms, and State, Regulatory, and Representative Bodies.
- Full access to FinanceDublin.com, including the back issues Library of Finance Magazine and Finance Dublin, dating from 1987;
- The online FinanceDublin.com information archive, including database of articles (18,500+) surveys, and databases;
Surveys & Awards - such as Finance Dublin's Annual Deals of the Year Awards, which, since 1991 have recognised the excellence in the work of dealmakers and professionals in financial, legal, audit, taxation, and other advisory services and the Finance Dublin Accountancy Fees Survey which annually provides a benchmark for the business of Ireland's Top 20 accountancy firms;
- The Irish Tax Monitor is published in every edition of Finance Dublin.
How to set up a subscription
- Request information at the following link if you are an individual subscriber: email@example.com. Corporate Subscriptions
- Establish if your company has a subscription - if you are not sure, contact us at the below email addresses ;
- If so, Register with us as a recipient within your company's Corporate Account;
- If your company has not got a subscription, contact us to discuss how we can set one up for your company.
For details of Finance Dublin's Calendar of forthcoming Special Reports and Features, please request a copy at the below email address.
Our Subscriptions Sales Team will be delighted to resolve any access and technical difficulties you may have in accessing the information you wish to obtain. Please E-mail Martina (Bermingham) at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by Tel: 353 1 293 0566.