Finance Dublin is the industry journal dedicated to Ireland's financial services industry, one of the principal export pillars of Ireland's economy. It informs and updates readers each month on the companies, decisionmakers and views of the thought leaders working in Ireland's financial services industry, one of the most dynamic and successsful financial centres in the world.
- - In each issue, and in its annual Yearbook, Finance Dublin covers the evolving story of the IFSC, and the financial services industry. It also keeps readers updated on the trends affecting industry sectors and markets. For a flavour see the latest issue here. - The most authoritative analysis available on an ongoing basis of the issues affecting international financial services (IFS) business and FDI, including cutting edge analysis of the Irish economy, and corporation taxation trends, in, for example, the monthly supplement to Finance Dublin, the Irish Tax Monitor.
- - Special and Corporate Reports. Comprehensive surveys of industry sectors in Special Reports during the year, and in the annual review publications of the Finance Dublin Yearbook.
Surveys & Awards - such as Finance Dublin's Annual Deals of the Year Awards, which, since 1991 have recognised the excellence in the work of dealmakers and professionals in financial, legal, audit, taxation, and other advisory services and the Finance Dublin Accountancy Fees Survey which annually provides a benchmark for the business of Ireland's Top 20 accountancy firms
What you get as a Subscriber
- - Eleven publications plus supplements/special reports during the year - 10 copies of the monthly magazine, in 3 formats: HTML ezine format; E paper (A4), and print editions, and a copy of the Finance Dublin Yearbook (Finance Dublin's annual, (c. 240 pages A4), including Review and Outlook reports on each sector with annually updated profiles of 527 companies (2016 ed.) and organisations making up the international financial services industry.
- - Full access to www.FinanceDublin.com website, with its unique resources, including the back issues Library of Finance Magazine and Finance Dublin, dating back to 1987.
- - The Finance Dublin Yearbook Online. Updated Directory of Finance Dublin corporate profiles on the IFSC's Companies, Advisors and Advisory firms, and State, Regulatory, and Representative Bodies.
- - The online Finance Dublin information archive, including database of articles (15,000+) surveys, and databases
- - The Irish Tax Monitor is published every month in Finance Dublin
- - Finance Dublin's Brexit Centre is a service to subscribers that provides regular updates on Brexit developments as they affect Irish finance and the IFSC on the website to complement detailed analysis in your monthly editions of Finance Dublin, which will summarise, compile, archive, and elaborate on the breaking information on Brexit. Brexit involves huge threats to the IFSC and the Irish economy, but also huge opportunities for Ireland as an international financial centre. It will be the mission of the centre to originate information on these opportunities for our subscribers.
- - The Finance Dublin Brexit Centre also acts as a forum and clearing house for information, news, and thoughts from the financial services and professional services industry, as well as public service members, and we invite contributions from you and your organisation. To access the Brexit Centre please click on this link.
- - Follow Finance Dublin on twitter here with regular updates on the Budget, Finance Bill and all major tax issues.