AIB International Financial Services
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. ('AIB') at a glance (www.aib.ie)
AIBIFS is a wholly owned subsidiary of AIB, the largest and broadest based provider of financial services in Ireland. Internationally, AIB also has substantial operations in the UK, USA and Poland. AIB's shares are quoted on the Irish, New York and London Stock Exchanges. For the year ended 31st December 2006, total assets were €159bn with profits of €2.6bn. The Standard & Poors ratings for AIB are long term A+ and short term A-1 (Moodys long term Aa2 and short term P-1).
AIBIFS was one of the first service providers to establish in Dublin's International Financial Services Centre ('IFSC') in 1987. From its IFSC beginnings, AIBIFS has become a leading provider of outsource solutions to a global client base. AIBIFS has over 200 clients from 25 different jurisdictions, which includes some of the world's leading corporate and financial institutions. Headquartered in Dublin, we also have sister companies in Luxembourg, Budapest and Zurich. AIBIFS has 170 professional staff with a broad range of treasury, accounting and financial qualifications and expertise. AIBIFS provides services in three main complimentary product suites:
- Administration Services for Securitisation and Aviation Leasing - SPVs
- Banking and Treasury Outsourcing
- Administration Services for Finance Subsidiaries and Branches
AIBIFS is regulated by the Irish Financial Regulator under the Investment Intermediaries Act, 1995 and must also comply with AIB Group policies in terms of regulatory reporting, operational risk and best business practice.
Administration Services for Securitisation and Aviation Leasing - SPVs
Since 1996, AIBIFS has been one of the leading service providers to SPVs in Ireland. We currently provide a broad range of services to over 200 SPVs covering a diverse range of jurisdictions and asset types. We have a dedicated team of experienced professionals ensuring the highest service quality.
Our role as Corporate Service Provider includes the provision of a registered office, company secretary, statutory compliance, directors, accounting and payment of local expenses. In addition, we act as Principal Paying Agent, Irish Paying Agent / Transfer Agent, Calculation Agent, Cash Manager and Account Bank. Furthermore, we work with other AIB subsidiaries who act as Share Trustee and Listing Agent.
Why Partner with AIBIFS:
- Part of Ireland’s largest financial institution
- One of the largest and most experienced outsource service providers in Dublin, with over 20 years experience
- Premium service focusing on best practice procedures and controls
- Proactive approach, with ability to commit resources to solve issues
- No ‘hidden costs’ in our quotes
- Relationships established with Irish authorities and key advisers
- Knowledge of local and international legal and tax issues
- Well regarded by local auditors
- Excellent track record in facilitating the completion of audits and filing statutory returns in a timely manner
- State of the art technology
- Business continuity management
We believe that AIBIFS is the service provider of choice in Ireland and we are committed to growing our outsourcing business. We would welcome the opportunity to open dialogue with you with a view to presenting our service offering and client focused methodology to Securitisation and Aviation Leasing SPVs in further detail. We feel this is important in adequately assessing AIBIFS against its competitors. Please feel free to contact our SPV Business Development team below at any time.
Anne Flood, Tel: + 353 1 641 7671, Email: email@example.com
Lisa O’Brien, Tel: + 353 1 641 7430, Email: lisa.a.o’firstname.lastname@example.org
Fergal Molony, Tel: + 353 1 641 7442, Email: email@example.com